Meet the Artists
Ombré Powder Brows
Ombré Powder is a permanent brow tattoo that is shaded darker at the tail and lighter at the front.
Its signature feature is the soft, misty ombre fronts that allows for a subtle, natural look. Ombré Powder can be customized to be as natural or bold as you like.
Most popular brow service
Suitable for everyone regardless of skin type or amount of existing brow hair
Can be customized to look natural or as bold as make up
Heals nicer and last longer than Microblading and other brow services
Less invasive, less painful, and lasts longer than Microblading
Appointment time: approx. 3-3.5 hours
Every new set of eyebrows require two sessions to complete (initial session + 1st touch up)
The 1st touch up is highly recommended 4-8 weeks after the initial session
A yearly touch up is recommend thereafter
Pain level: none-mild
Anesthetics: topical numbing
Healing: scabbing can take up to 10-14 days
STEP 1: CONSULTATION
We will conduct a consultation with you at the beginning of the appointment. We will discuss your beauty goals and the appropriate shape and color for you. Shape is based on your natural brow shape, facial features and your personal beauty preference and the color will be decided based on your skin tone, undertone, natural hair color, and personal beauty preference. Please bring reference photos & inspiration photos to your appointment.
STEP 2: BROW MAPPING & SHAPING
We will map out your brows using precise measurements and draw them in with makeup to give you a preview of the shape for your approval. Your artist will use precise measurements to provide you with the most symmetrical shape for your face. You will be able to give your artist feedback for tweaks and changes. Once you approve the shape, we will the begin the tattoo process.
STEP 3: TATTOO – OUTLINE
Once you find the shape you love, we will tattoo the frame of the shape over the pre-draw without numbing to secure the shape. This part is very minimal in pain and feels like scratching/eye brow threading!
STEP 4: NUMBING
Once the outline is completed, we will numb you with the best numbing on the market to provide you with the best experince.
STEP 5: TATTOO – SHADING
We will then continue the procedure and tattoo the shading.
STEP 6: AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS
We will go over all the important information with you after the appointment such as: what the healing process will look like, how to take care of your brows during the healing process, how to maintain your brows and how often to come back.
STEP 7: PRE-BOOK NEXT APPOINTMENT & CHECKOUT
Every new set of brows requires two sessions to book, if this Is your first session we will assist you in pre-booking your first touch up!
To prepare for your appointment and ensure the best healed results please read the following:
1 MONTH PREPARATION:
- No botox in the area 4 weeks prior to the appointment
2 WEEK PREPARATION:
- Please avoid facials two weeks prior to the appointment
- Please discontinue retinol, vitamin a product, chemical peels and active skin care (anti-aging, etc.)
1 WEEK PREPARATION:
- Please avoid sun exposure one week prior to the appointment
24 HOUR PREPARATION:
- No blood thinners such as caffeine (coffee, caffeinated tea, pre-workout), alcohol, smoking, aspirin, Advil, ibuprofen, etc.
- If you are oily please exfoliate before your appointment
Failure to follow the above will result in a cancellation in your appointment and forfeiting your deposit.
A detailed aftercare brochure will be provided to each client after the appointment. Below is a summary of the aftercare instructions you will receive:
- Scabbing process: 7-14 days
- No water contact on the brows or sweating for 7 days (Avoid getting them wet in the shower, steam/moisture, swimming, saunas, etc. for at least 7 days)
- Apply ointment twice a day beginning on the 3rd day until the brows completely scab off. Ointment will be provided.
- Avoid touching, scratching and picking on the scabs
- Do not apply any make up or skincare on the brows until the scabs has completely fallen off.